top of page

Start/Stop Utility Services

How to Start or Stop Services

To start/Stop utility services, choose one of the following options:​

  • Call City Hall at 563-285-4841, or

  • Stop in to City Hall to complete the form
    Eldridge City Hall
    305 N 3rd St
    Eldridge, IA 52748


Two working days notice is required to close a utility account. 

A deposit of $100.00 on electric and $50.00 on water before service can be provided. Your deposit will be applied to your account after 12 consecutive on time payments. If you should move during that time, your deposit will be credited to your final bill. Meters are read on or near the 23rd of the month and bills are mailed on the first (1st) with utilities being payable at the City Office on or before the 20th.

If you have any questions, please contact the Utility Billing Department at 563-285-4841

bottom of page