top of page

Streetlight Outages

Streetlights in Eldridge

The majority of streetlights in Eldridge are owned and maintained by the city. MidAmerican Energy and Alliant Energy own and maintain some streetlights throughout the city. Please see the map below.

Report a Streetlight Outage

Whom do I contact?
Report a streetlight outage directly to the party that owns it:


City of Eldridge
Ph: 563-285-4841
Report to the City

MidAmerican Energy
Ph: 888-427-5632
Report it to MidAmerican Energy

Alliant Energy
Ph: 800-255-4268
Report it to the Alliant Energy

  • If you are unsure who owns and maintains the streetlight, please contact the Eldridge Electric Department at 563-285-4841 and we will forward the request to the correct entity.


What information is needed?

  • Streetlight location (street name, adjacent address or closest intersection, and the side of the street)

  • Type of problem (streetlight doesn't light, buzzes, flickers, stays on, etc.)

  • It is helpful to provide your contact information

FullSizeR (002).jpg
bottom of page