top of page

The City of Eldridge appreciates your feedback. This form is used to submit non-emergency issues to the City (grass complaints, code violations, street repairs, etc.), or submit questions or comments. Should the issue require urgent attention or if you would like to contact us by phone, please call 563.285.4841.

Law enforcement issues (illegal parking, animal bite, crimes, or other activities) need to be reported directly to the police. Call the Eldridge Police Department at 563-285-3916 (for non-emergencies) or 911 (for emergencies).

Share your Comment or Concern

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page